Thursday, October 9, 2008

Willing

There has been a reoccurring theme in many conversations and many of my thoughts this week that has lead me to put it down in ink, well sort of, anyway, put it down here. The thought of the places where the Lord has us, and how that place can be used for His own Glory. For instance, the wise teaching the new, the strong helping the weak, the healthy to help the sick. And this leads me to ask Him, where do I need help and whom can I help? It is just so amazing to think about the fellowship of the Body and realize we are so rich and strong when we come together. I just mentioned this last week, but we as Believers are known by how we love one another. And I pray we do and are. And the amazing thing is how much the blessing flows both ways, when you think you are helping, you are actually being helped. I just ask God tonight, to help me to see through His eyes, to hear with His ears, encourage in His truth, and most importantly, be willing. Oh Jesus, You were so willing. whew. so willing. and now You stand so worthy.

No comments: