Monday, October 27, 2008

Nice day


We had a nice ordinary day today. H was off school for fall break, understandable that a 3 year old would need a break from the rigors of preschool. Ek had school, she already had her break. I worked pretty hard today getting the house clean for a Tupperware party at my house tonight. H was very patient with my cleaning although he badly wanted to go outside. I tell him all the time though to help me and I can play more, to not make more messes so I can play more, maybe one day it will sink in. We did get to meet Susanne and boys at the park to play and visit. The boys all had a great time, L did too, she is quite the content player, she just piddles around and smiles. We rode bikes after school while L was sleeping, why the nap after school?- because H was playing in her room at nap time and not letting her sleep. H and L went with J to Cracker Barrel for dinner, I haven't gotten the details of that trip yet, and Ek stayed home with me for a 'girl's night.' She had great fun. She loves to be big, help me, have conversations, just be around. It makes me so happy to, I love being with her. Off to sleep to get ready for another day. No cleaning tomorrow though, its all done and now I can play, Hooray!

No comments: