Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Thursday night, I'm tired

Where does fatigue come from? I mean, I am so tired I can hardly move. long pause. and a sigh. I sleep, I eat, I exercise, I should have the strength to keep going. Most of my days are quite similar. But this week, I have been wiped out. After putting the kids to bed, I can hardly stand up. My patience is thin. Its not good. I think it may have something to do with my sick babies. L has really been sick the last 2 days. Croup. urg. I guess it is the constancy of motherhood combined with the majority of our time being home the last couple of weeks. More playing and time together is awesome. More messes, not so much. So I'm off to clean my messes from today, I hear mess being worked on now by my wonderful husband. Farmer Brown day tomorrow, cannot wait, QT with my biggest, yet little, and she'll be an adorable farmer. Wonderful Grandma is coming for the little 2. And wait, I'm not done, Mopsey and Pops are coming tomorrow too. Is that light I see? Why yes, it is.

No comments: