Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just in

I'm just in from the doctor. We made it. The lollipops and ice cream helped a lot. First L, weighing in at 20 lbs, 10th percentile, I'm so proud. She had a great checkup and was very upset with us over the shots... but quickly forgot when she saw the bucket of lollipops, I know she is too little, but at that moment, I did not care. HA! Ek weighed in at 39 lbs was confused as to why she didn't get the shot and what was the nasal spray? Tee-hee. But she was quite happy. To rewind a bit she was also happy to have us come to the lunchroom to pick her up, she put L on the little round seat in front of her, not sure how there was room, and shared her apple with her. So sweet. I loved hearing what all her friends had for lunch and that Chiro (remember the Emma Cake story) is now calling her Emmy... I'm keeping a very close eye on that one. Oh and I turned my back for 1 sec and H is walking along the little round seats of a vacant table, is TCS ready for him next year? I'm not sure. Ok back to the doctor, H, sigh, poor H. He weighed in at 34 lbs. Sadly, he is back on Prednisone. Oh and Singular, Pulmacort and Zyrtec. What in the world? We need to keep praying for this guy. So no flu shot for H, we'll be back next week, and crazy, He was disappointed no shot today, huh? From the doctor we went to Bruisers to get ice cream. Ek said as she was making their purple dinosaur baby scoop, 'this is going to be so exciting.' When we got home, Ek said she wanted to ride bikes and H said he needed a nap. Awww. So they are watching Higglytown Heroes, the consistent favorite now for 4 years. I think I'll go watch too.

No comments: