Friday, October 31, 2008

New Day, here we go

Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

Psalm 118:14 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

Isaiah 12:1 You will say in that day: “I will give thanks to you, O Lord, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, that you might comfort me. 2 “Behold, God is my salvation;I will trust, and will not be afraid;for the Lord God is my strength and my song,and he has become my salvation.”
3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. 4 And you will say in that day:
“Give thanks to the Lord,call upon his name,make known his deeds among the peoples,proclaim that his name is exalted.
5 “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously;let this be made known in all the earth.6 Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.”

No comments: