Friday, October 24, 2008

Ek Reading

This is a sweet little video of Ek reading. These were 2 of her homework sentences this week. I love this because you can see her working through it for the first time and her sweet determination. Other notables, J was sitting right there when L screams, that's why I didn't budge (I hope) and I love how H finishes the sentence for Ek and she doesn't even notice. Oh and I love her posed smile at the end!




PS This was the other night when she was so nostalgic about her fried egg. :) (See "whew" below)

1 comment:

Kim said...

YEA, EMMA KATE!!!! You did a great job! I'm so proud of you! Next time I'm there you can read me books!

Love you...Brennan

PS. Give Henry and Lauren a hug from all of us!
Also, Aisley broke her ankle! She's doing okay though...she likes her crutches!