Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall in the air

We had such a nice time at the Fall Festival at H's school.


H had a hard time this morning too deciding what to wear, he changed 3 times.


I had fun putting a ballerina outfit on L, the same one Ek wore 2 years ago today, and I think she was quite fond of it too. It wasn't H usual day to go to school, so we took him just in time for the party. During the ride he wanted to make sure of my plans, 'So are you going to stay with me Mommy?' 'yes, H.' 'Are you going to go to my party?' 'Yes, H.' 'Are you going to leave me?' 'No, buddy, I'm going to stay right with you.' 'When are you going to leave?' 'When you do buddy.' He asked me in at least 10 different ways. For the first 30 minutes he had his shy face on and didn't let go of my hand. He even played several games while holding my hand. Then we went over to the playground side and just played and played. I love to watch them play. He played with one little girl for a while who I do hear her name a good bit, she is so cute! And of course he played with the usual buddies. L had a great time too, she is a great player. Great day.

No comments: