Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I want to remember...

I have noticed over and over in the Bible where God has called us to remember... remember His commands, remember His promises, remember His provision. Oh how I'd love to remember His ways in my life. I also want to remember these precious days of my life and the little precious people who consume my day. And I want them to remember. Last night at a fellowship night at Blackbird Coffee with girls from Tuesday morning Bible study, Tracy told us of her blog. She has 5 girls for crying out loud, when does she blog!!! But she said she is blogging as a gift to her girls, so one day they can read about their lives. Well, that was all it took and here I am. So as a gift to my God, I want to remember Him, as a gift to my kids I want them to see the blessings of our lives and as a gift to me, to remember.

No comments: