Thursday, September 25, 2008

Orderly H





H is my little boy of polars. He goes from happy to extreme sad in a moment. And part of his world can be chaos while others must be orderly. His bed is always a disaster but the rest of his room is perfect. He does not like things out of place and does not like any additions to his room. He must know that the two throw pillows on his bed do not match the rest of the room because everytime I put them on his bed this is where they end up...




...in the hallway along with any books that were not properly on the shelf. Yesterday when I finished reading he said, "mommy, will you put the book back on the shelf?"


Yesterday I caught a very interesting play moment with my camera...





Bless little L, she wasn't trying to mess up his game!


On the way to pick up Ek yesterday, H said, 'Mommy, are we going to pick up Ek before we go to Jack and Ben's?' yes h. 'Good, because I love my ek.' pause 'and I love my l.' turning toward l 'i love you, l.' ahwwwww.


L is cute as ever. she is so playful, giggly and fun. not so much when we are in the car and she is screaming, but she is just a ball to have around.


No comments: