Sunday, September 21, 2008

God created me

So as I have stepped up to teach Truth to the youngest of Christ Chapel, I was left with deciding, what's first? Do you start with Creation just because it is the first in the Bible, or does this really lay the beginning foundation of our relationship with God? That may be a basic question, but really. Well, that has been a source of some good pondering over the last month. That was our first lesson, and we stay on a lesson for a month. These are 1-3 year-olds after all, and I think they need repetition. The results of my pondering-- knowing God has made us begins everything. To know I am made by the God who creates, that He knows who I am, whose home I am in and know He has created me for something. I think I'll pause for a whoa. . . . . . deep breath and continue... That is motivating. Just this morning, Pastor Greg spoke right into this, we were made for something. If we are not fulfilled in what we are doing, seek God because there is something to do for Him. So I am tickled that we have been able to sit on the brightly colored rugs in our tiny nursery with sweet little faces looking with wide eyes, ok ok when they sit still enough, and tell them, "God made everything, and He thought it was very good."

No comments: