Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Swinging

Well our fall break is over, back to school in the morning. It was bitter-sweet that Ek was sick. It kept us home, helped potty train L, and gave us a lot of time together. I love having them home. And I am very grateful for their school, I think it is doing great things in their lives. And I am very thankful that they enjoy one another and enjoy playing together. Yesterday, I ran inside from the backyard where the kids were playing in their PJs and Crocs, to fold a quick load of laundry. I looked out my laundry window to see this...
... group swinging. And loving it. I did take this through the window as I saw it, I didn't know how long they would keep going!

1 comment:

max harrell said...

Sweet Katharine, your Mama and I are in the Loving to be Grandmothers Club...... While talking about the children, she showed me a blog pic of your precious family. Little did she know that I am an avid blog reader. Both Julie and Carly blog and this keeps me in closer touch with our grandchildren. At that time they were all in Virginia, now that they are in Smyrna, I still love it. What a wonderful gift you are giving your children, a diary of their life. I love reading about them. You are a blessing to God and all around you. It just warms my heart to see you young Mother's and to know that you love God and that you are raising your children in a Christ centered home. It also good to read how much you enjoy your family. You remind me of Julie; she is like you, she LOVES being a Mama and Carly agrees, too!
Love & blessings to you; GranC in Athens will be one of your readers!!!!
Carol Harrell
p.s. I rememebered that you all are related to Cindy Williams, great Eastman friend of ours....