Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snaggle

Ek lost tooth #2 tonight. She pulled this one out too. She was calmly watching Curious George and came over with this tiny little thing in her hand. It has been sore the last few days. She was so excited. She can't wait to show and tell it tomorrow at school. She still has yet to put the first one under her pillow because she doesn't want to loose it. The only tradition that I choose to go along with she won't let me. I told her a fairy, wink- wink, who looked a lot like her mommy, wink- wink, would fly into her room and peek under her pillow and leave a delightful surprise. She has yet to give me that glorious opportunity. I guess it lost all its charm since she knows its me. Pretty clever way of that mom years and years ago to get rid of those little teeth. I'll let her keep them in her little pink box that she so beautifully decorated. I told her that I wasn't happy at all about her growing up, but if she had to, I sure was enjoying the amazing little girl that she is. She really is wonderful. Even with one less tooth.

No comments: