Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful afternoon

Yesterday afternoon it was way too beautiful to go inside, so we met C and kids at the park and played and played. K has a very special place in Ek's heart, Ek says that K is her first friend here. They usually play really well together and use their sweet imaginations to come up with wonderful games. When they were smaller they usually played babies, commonly baby doctors. C would usually call me to confirm what baby and accessories I was bringing to reduce drama. Yesterday I called her to say I was bringing a baby, purse, bottle and cell phone for L so she could bring the same for M! That was quite a deja vu moment. M stayed home to sleep with her Daddy, so L played baby. H and W love, I mean love to play ball together. They have quite their match in each other as well. I remember last spring they were pitching balls to each other to play baseball, they were 3! Yesterday they played soccer and football. H insisted the balls be in their picture. L was not up for having her picture made, I took it anyway.



No comments: