Monday, October 12, 2009

Puzzling

I saw another difference today that I would say is a boy-girl difference in my children. We have been all about puzzles the last 24 hours. Have I mentioned we have been home a lot the last 5 days? When Ek finishes one, she likes to savor it, admire it, and enjoy it for a while. I remember one time mom and dad were here and she made a whole puzzle museum that she wanted to keep for a long time. H puts together a puzzle so he get to tear it apart. He barely sees the full picture before he is ready to see it back to pieces. They keep me on my toes. or tired. depending on the day.

1 comment:

Christy said...

It is just like that here too! :) She will tell her brother he can tear it apart when she's ready for him to because she knows that is what he's sitting there waiting to do. It's so sweet to me! :)