Monday, October 12, 2009

Sunday update

Ek still is not feeling well. Her fever contiues up and down. I'll be headed to fill her antibiotic today. She rested a good bit yesterday, watched High School Muscial 1 & 2. Yes, I just admitted that. And I'll admit this too, it is entertaining. Last night she wanted Chicken & Stars for dinner and fell asleep before I could feed it to her (about 10 minutes). I took her to bed and am so hopeful she is a bit perkier today.

I talked with H again over the whole book shelf thing. I asked him how he was planning to get down, he thought he would climb down like he climbed up. He did say though that he knew he could break his head. He had a look in his eyes that was either wonder or fear, I'm hoping for the later.

I had a paradoxical day. I bought knitting needles and a self teaching book and printed out a training schedule for an Olympic distance triathlon. Those don't seem to go together, but they do in my life. Work hard, rest. I miss sewing. I have not sewn in months. sigh. So here is my attempt to do something creative. I also really want to learn so I can teach Ek. She seems quite excited about that possibility. I aim for my first project to me a scarf for my mom. She loves a scarf.

L kept her big girl panties dry all day yesterday!!! Wow. Amazing. So proud of her.

J is good. So nice to have him around this weekend. We laugh a lot. He was so disappointed in out Dawgs, but it's just a game.

No comments: