Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"The Greatest Show" that makes up my days

I guess with 3 children in the house I'm going to have a lot of happy and sad days in the same day. Today was one: L did amazing using the potty today, I am so proud of that little girl with her tiny little fanny! that is enough on that topic for the night... Ek came home from school hardly able to hold her eyes open. Bless her heart, she was so tired! She laid down to watch a cartoon and woke up with a fever. sigh. I'm hoping it was a one afternoon thing, we will soon find out. She perked up very quickly after some Tylenol and chicken noodle soup and went to bed looking forward to her day home with me tomorrow. H was so excited and has re-capped all afternoon Smokey the Bear's visit to his school. He retold the Smokey story and his attire all day. So glad he had such a great day at school. So there you have it, one with a huge growing up day, one with a sick day and one with an exciting day. I started singing the circus music this evening at one point, I felt like a ring leader!

No comments: