Friday, October 23, 2009

Little beam


This weekend J and I are apart of a marriage retreat going on here in D. My Bible Study group has come together to make it happen, to be little obedient vessels and see what God can do in our marriages. Tonight we talked a lot about personality types and their encouragement was to embrace the way God has made us and learn within that to know how to relate to one another. I really love gaining insight into the people I love, so I can learn to love them more. So it was a good night. We definitely laughed a lot. The last type they talked about was the sunny happy engaging person who never meets a stranger and is the life of the party. In walks my littlest ray of sunshine dancing and shaking her little hips in her tiny little jean skirt. She was just talking to everyone and grinning with such joy that we literally were all just eating her up. L is such a joy. She really just brings so many smiles. I love how she loves those in her life and I think she just longs to be with everyone she loves. She is always asking where the other is, she asks mopsey, 'where's pops?', she asks Tara, "where's h?", she asks me every morning "Where's daddy?" She is such a little ray of sunshine.

No comments: