Monday, October 19, 2009

Seeds

Yesterday my adorable ballerina skipped to the car with her sweet black leotard, pink tights and neat bun still intact, her hot pink Crocs over her little ballet slippers, and her hand tightly grasped. I didn't question it until we stopped off to get J a quick request at the store on the way home. She then let go of her little treasure-- about 10 Sunflower seeds. I said, "oh sweetie, you can eat those when we get back." her reply was so cute and I loved it, "No mommy, I want to plant them, I want some Sunflowers." Love that she was thinking so ambitious. I would love some tall sunflowers sprouting up in our yard. I told her we would have to get different ones to plant that those were cooked to eat. She was a tad disappointed but continued on. I need to help that girl plant some flowers.

No comments: