Monday, March 9, 2009

Toe nails and Rocking chairs

My girls seem to be enjoying this hint of warm weather...

Saturday was one of the first days of flip-flops, Ek's request is not something I would think to hear from a 5 year old!-- "Mommy, lets go to the mall and get our toe nails done." Oh goodness. We didn't but I wish I would have loaded her up right there on the spot and taken her for a pedicure. I guess I could have just gotten out a bottle of toe nail polish too. Ok, next time I'll be more prepared to hear such a statement!

Yesterday evening I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner, the kids were in and out the front door playing, L noticed someone was missing, she went to the bedroom and found J in the closet, "mm-on Daddy," and took his hand to take him to the porch, she showed him to a rocking chair, patted it and said, "Sit!" He did, I think his heart melted a bit too. She knows how to enjoy a breezy warm Sunday evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across spacify.com best selection of Rocking Chairs I have found online.