Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Grandparents Day"

I am soooooo grateful for my children's grandparents. They are sooooooo blessed to have them who love them so dearly. The care for them, play with them, provide for them, act silly with them, pray for them and discipline them, well occasionally. I am also grateful that my kids do not need "Grandparent's Day" to see their grandparents but it is a very nice excuse to invite them to school for a song, a take home craft and a snack, with lots of smiles in between and mixed around. H had a very nice first Grandparents Day although he ended very tired. It was fun to see him at his school, hear kind words from his teacher and see what he likes to do on the playground, of first priority was playing on the 'pirate ship.' Afterward we headed to Brian's subs because he did not want vegetables at Blue Plate, but I did tell him I'm choosing next time. ;)
L may not look like she is enjoying the slide in this pic but she is--- I couldn't get a picture at the bottom when she is in full grin running to go down again.

No comments: