Sunday, March 22, 2009

Praying L

Last night we were praying and I was holding L. We usually pray in H's room on the floor after our Bible story but this night we were all so tired and we had finished our book the night before and the kids were sleeping in the new closet (insert explanation here- nah, I'll just let you wonder), so we just huddled up and prayed, each taking a turn. We asked L if she wanted to pray and she bowed her little head and folded her little hands and I promise said, "thank you for the day..." then leaped out of my arms, threw herself on H's sleeping bag (and messed it up and H whined, hey it wasn't a perfect moment) and fell prostrate to pray in her little language. We only know when she's done when her head pops up and she is grinning from ear to ear, and so are we.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What grace there is when a child prays! Made me cry with joy, Katharine!