Friday, March 6, 2009

H's family portrait

Last night J was not feeling well so Ek set out to make him feel better, she drew him a picture of a blue sky, yellow sunshine, green grass and she and J with "I luve you." Precious, adorable, so sweet. H wanted to make one too. So I encouraged him to start with green grass and blue sky. Then he added the sunshine. Then it was bedtime. all done. Tonight he was ready for people. He made a circle with eyes and a smile, actually the first was more of a frown. He practiced several times and then he was ready for a family portrait.


That would be from left to right, H, L, Ek, me, J. Ok so I did me, but that was all, he was asking for help and so I showed him how I could make me. He did himself first and then made he and I to hold hands. L is the pink on "playing on our arms." Then J is a bit bigger than me and then Ek was on our arms too. I suggested after it was just he and me to put an "H"over him and a "M" over me, well that turned into putting and H over all of us, that seemed to be very important. I am very proud of him, nothing like learning something new. He was very pleased with himself. This really opens up the coloring world, what will tomorrow bring?! Way to go H!

No comments: