Friday, March 20, 2009

Big baby L

It is amazing to me how much L is learning from her brother and sister. I won't mention pitching fits, oh wait, I just did. Today I saw her trying to get water in a glass vase from the refridge while standing on a little red chair, trying to unlock the door to the porch on a little red chair and trying to put on my headphones to listen to the ipod. She is a hoot. Another funny thing she is doing is when she is doing something naughty and realizes we see her, she says 'hi' to us in her sweet baby voice. She does it more often to J, but for instance she'll be opening a thing of soap or have some chapstick and she'll look right at you and grin and say, "Hi Daddy, Hi. Hi Daddy, Hi." I'm not sure what her intention is, but she knows she's wrong and I guess she just wants to make sure she is ok to be wrong. It will be very interesting to see this one grow up. (please note her slippers below...)

No comments: