Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet little

So tonight we went to a little family gathering with 3 other families. And I just have so share a bit of L. One of the first things she does is take over a little Vera Bradley purse of Emily's. She packs it with found phone and keys, I am not kidding, and then puts it where my purse it, like she brought it and planned to take it home. Later they were going outside to play and I see her coming through following Emily and Sadie saying, "i got my purse, I got my purse." Oh, she is too big. While outside Blake somehow convinced 2 two year olds and one three year old to sit in a circle to play duck duck goose. The game did not go over at all, but I gotta give Blake all the credit for trying and they were quite adorable sitting watching Blake lay down the rules. Thirdly, all the kids were up in the playroom. Ben got some lollipops out for them all to have. L and Hunter did not follow the stampede to the kitchen for the treat. L was just calling and calling for me. Tara responded first and was so confused when L was pointing to Hunter and calling his name. Then Tara looked around the corner to see what L was so upset about, Hunt was handcuffed to the table and L did not like that one bit. Of course, neither did we, so we freed him. Sweet little L.

No comments: