Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Blog Day

Today is my first anniversary of keeping this blog. Honestly I didn't know if I would make it this far. But it has been a wonderful part of my life this last year. Somehow, it makes me see my life more. It makes me think through out the day and reflect as I'm living because I am commonly writing in my head throughout the day. It has helped me think on my blessings and the joys of my day. And been a place to see the frustrations in a way that hopefully will make me laugh over them real soon. I definitely think it has helped me remember God and his provisions and the joys of my life. I hope it has been honoring to God and almost honoring to those written about, that they will see them selves in a sweet way and know my love for them. I hope my children will love reading about their lives and the affection I have for them. So happy blog-day to me with great gratitude to God for every good and perfect gift (James 1:17) that He gives to me to write about.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I didn't even know you were blogging! Boy do I miss you! And I love that picture of your kids - they are all looking so big and they are so beautiful!!! Happy Blog Anniversary! :)