Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Most Improved

Tonight was H's last soccer game of this season. I am still quite excited over his progress over the season. He went from not touching the ball the second game to scoring 2 goals. I do think he was the smallest on his team, but he ran so hard and tried so hard every game. Not everyone scored a goal, we can think of several that did not, so we are just so pleased with H that he continued to play hard and keep trying. He did great. Most of all, I am so glad he had so much fun. He didn't get discouraged, but just ran and smiled. He definitely had a great time having friends on his team. Last night he and Jack teamed up for a goal and Jack was so proud of H, they knew they did it together. Tonight they got their trophies. I asked H if he wanted to put it on his dresser, he said not that he wanted to put it in the living room. He put it on the table right in front of the family tree. I think we will return to the soccer field this spring.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I cannot believe how big he's gotten! What a star soccer player you've got there - I bet John is so proud!