Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goooooaaaalllllll!

That's right! H scored his first goal tonight!!! And it was all his, he got the ball about mid-field and took off toward the goal, the right goal I might add, with players all around, shot the ball, it hit the goal post and bounced off, he managed to kick it again under much congestion and it went in!! He was so excited, had the most wonderful happy grin on his sweet little face framed by soaking wet sweaty hair! J was even on the field with him standing in as "Coach" for the night, whistle and all! What a joy to have daddy that close by. Oh and I was screaming like it was the winning goal of the World Cup finals. I turned around and saw only parents from the other team and sheepishly explained it was his first. They nodded with great approval and joy for us all. Ek was by my side, Grandma and Pappa were there, and of course L was there. H is super excited, he called Mopsey and Pops and was so proud to announce the news to them. I think is his sweet words he is saying he scored a 'gold' which suits me just fine, it was golden.

No comments: