Monday, September 28, 2009

a few notes

a few notes from around our house...

Ek has danced 8 hours in the last 5 days, over 4 lessons. she is so excited about the Nutcracker! I may very well see every bit of the scene, all parts, before it happens! So glad she is having fun.

I changed L's allergy medicine from Zyrtec to Singular today, hoping to stop the faucet that is attached to the front of her face. poor thing.

L is the friendliest thing right now. She draws so much attention everywhere we go and especially loves to tell everyone we see to 'have a good day!' love it.

Today was College day at school in the Homecoming week celebration. Ek wore her cheerleading outfit and H wore his jersey. One of Ek's friends told another friend that she was spoiling UGA day by wearing her GT cheerleading outfit! Boy these girls are trained well by their daddies. Ek tried to make peace between them, so proud of her for that. She is so excited about wearing her poodle skirt tomorrow for decades day.

I have 2 friends going in the hospital tomorrow... one to have her baby boy and anther to have her baby boy's tonsils removed. I think i may need to go make the rounds in the morning!

I love when H gets in the car to report he didn't 'get to' stand on the fence. Today was one of those days. ya-hoo!

I sure am thankful that my amazing husband helps me with the dishes. If he didn't this blog post would not be written. Sounds like he is rinsing the sink, I think I'll go hug him.

No comments: