Thursday, November 6, 2008

Victorious Testimonies

J and I shared our testimony last night at Wed night Bible study at our church. I began by saying it was teetering on the edge of my comfort zone although teaching the Word is not, go figure. That was until the Lord reminded me of this verse: Revelation 12:11 "And they have conquered him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death." It was truly an awesome thing to proclaim victory of God in my life through the lens of that verse, knowing what a profound impact that can make. It was also great for pondering in my own heart what God had done and I sit in great thankfulness today. It was also really great to sit beside my husband with bright spotlights and a microphone to hear his testimony and thought that our pastor in Texas will never have to bop him on the head for not telling his family how God had transformed his life. Ok, now I'm off to go pack for Chicago.

No comments: