Monday, November 24, 2008

Sometimes


Ek did not have school today, but H did. I took this as an opportunity to get Ek to say my old song and dance for me.

me "Ek, tell H how you obey your teacher at school."

Ek "H, I listen and smile, I do what ever she tells me to do. When she says its time for calendar time, I go right over"

H "I obey Mrs. Alicia sometimes."

me "Ek, tell H how you play with your friends."

Ek "H I be kind to my friends, and only say kind words. I let them choose what game we play"

H "Only say kind words? I do that sometimes."

me "Ek tell H how you do your work."

Ek "H, I always do all my work quietly at my table."

H "I do all my work sometimes."

At least he's honest. I was telling Mrs. Alicia this conversation when she was loading him into the car and she said at carpet time today she was telling them all that she hadn't had to move anybodies name yet to the uh-oh color and for them all to be very good. She said H turned to his friends and said 'we need to be good so Mrs. Alicia won't have to move our names' over and over until she looked at him, then he looked at her and said "We're going to be good." Ahhh, nice to hear.

No comments: