Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Review in Pictures

What a great weekend!! Just a few pictures to remember it by... It was so cold! From the in my face laugh I got from a Chicago native I could tell that I clearly looked like a tourist from the south, but from the look of the smile on my face I certainly did not care. High of 40, overcast and drizzle, maybe even a snow flurry here and there. brrrr, I shiver thinking about it. No I didn't care a bit how I looked with my scarf on my head!



I loved being with my aunts, uncle and cousins! Ok so 6 women and my uncle Neal. He is very used to this situation since he has 4 girls, he grins alot, shakes his head a lot and is so generous and kind. Friday night we were trying to get everyone moving in the same direction to get to the 66th floor of the Sears tower for appetizers (so fun!!!) and literally the garage attendants said, "Good luck sir" in all seriousness to Neal. Hilarious. Oh we laughed so much. So much that not only my stomach is sore but my back is too.

Yes I did feel this light off the ground. I am so grateful to the Lord for the provision of a quiet weekend. Quiet? No wrong word, but right concept. I didn't make much of a decision this weekend. I didn't even know I had missed lunch on Saturday. I don't know what time I went to bed on Saturday night. ahhh. It was refreshing.

I'll have to come back to post pictures of the actual wedding, I did go, my camera did not. Ok so a big reason I went was to build relationships right?, and I did! I got to especially know my very tall Fulford cousins a bit better and I am truly soooo grateful for that. Oh, I need to go request their friendship on facebook.

No comments: