Friday, November 21, 2008

Its a wrap!

I just wrapped my kids Christmas presents. long reflective pause. My how they have changed me. Its not even Thanksgiving yet! I guess I wanted to make sure I got them what they wanted. Oh I hope they don't change their mind! And its just so fun to be able to get them presents. I really am so thankful. So now I just want to make sure they don't see them. So I wrap. But now, if H finds them they will be unwrapped! He was on the counter this morning at 6:30 looking for lollipops in the cabinet! I told him if I find him up there again every lollipop is going in the trash. We'll see if her remembers that threat. So the presents I have bought, I'm still working on H's, are wrapped, in the coat closet and awaiting the child proof door knob lock that I will get next Wal-mart trip. Oh I hope they don't find them.

No comments: