Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks! part 2

Thanksgiving morning I decided to organize a list of ordinary things from the first hour of my day that I am thankful for as organized by time.
1:05am my washing machine. I woke up on the couch and remembered my favorite jeans are dirty and I wanted to wear them to Thanksgiving lunch. I am so thankful that I didn't need to get out a wash board. 1:09am my cozy bed. 6:37 my H who loves to snuggle even if it is in my bed. 6:40 H's puppy who has given my sweet son more comfort than I'll ever know. 6:51 my baby monitor that lets me hear my sweet L's voice calling, 'ma-ma, ma-ma.' 6:54 a crib big enough to hold all 3 of my children when they can't wait any longer for their morning hugs. 7:03 that L has learned youngest of all our kids how to hug and kiss. 7:16 Ek's whiny voice. What?! Only when it says things like this, "Daddy, you said you were going to get something to drink and then come back to snuggle." 7:17 speaking of, so thankful for days off from work so J can snuggle. 7:18 my dryer, remember the jeans? 7:20 ESPN sportscenter. Ok that one is not for me. 7:25 Antibiotics and cough syrup. 7:30 Eggos and bagels. Ok, coffee and tea, too. 7:37 Thanksgiving Day, that reminded me that the ordinary things of my day are wonderful, especially when the revolve around the wonderful people I get to spend those days with.


This is H's attempt to take a picture of Ek, he had the camera facing him. Oh, H. :)

No comments: