Monday, January 4, 2010

my Helpful Puppy

When in G'ville at church, H was not quite sure of an unfamiliar class even though his cousin would be with him. I told him as I did last time we were visiting church that he was more than welcome to come with us as long as he acts as we do, sitting still and listening, if he wants to play then he needs to go to his class. He was wonderful and i was so glad for the time to sit close to him while there. At the end during the alter call, I asked him how I could pray for him. I told I would pray for him to be brave and strong. He said for me to pray for him to be helpful. He really is quite helpful around the house, when I give direct directions and my timing is right. Not so much when he is needing to get outside, if you know what I mean. Several times lately too, he has played helpful puppy. It is a bit tougher for a puppy to carry things where they need to be and communication is a bit harder, but I'll take all the help I can get.

No comments: