Thursday, January 7, 2010

Football Reminiscing

Eleven years ago, during half time of the Peach Bowl, J officially asked me to start dating him. He said he was serious though, and for me to say yes was with the intention that we were moving in a serious direction. When back at school, I felt like I was officially into his life when he was talking with some friends about coming over to watch the national championship football game and I asked him if he wanted me to come. "Of course," he said with a look that made me know that now where he was invited, I was too. "Lucky" for me, when J decides he likes something, he commits to it forever, football teams, coffee creamer, shoes, etc. So thankful the Lord brought us together. Just a little reminiscing with the game on Alabama/ Texas... And I will never be the same when I think about Texas... So thankful for that place and those people for pouring into J and my lives. And speaking of ole' Alabama, I'm sure glad Alabama didn't keep my J from coming to Augusta, but just held him off long enough for me to get to Augusta. Ok that's enough for one night. I'm just thankful for my guy.

No comments: