Saturday, July 25, 2009

Playtime

Other than getting time quietly with H and Ek while waiting at our various dentist offices, one of my other favorite time of the trip was one afternoon I took Ek, H and Will to the pool. It just gave me great excitement for our future to see them so joyful and playful and imaginative together. They swam for about a hour which included a lot of jumping in and Ek giving Will and H a swim lesson. Then they played on the playground for about 45 minutes. They played this funny game that they had a restaurant, i think they were serving Mexican food but they were speaking in Italian accents. Will called Ek "Bu-lli-to," which sounds a lot like burrito, which is funny because that is what Ben calls me (long story). H was Will and Ek's son. They had a ball, so did I.





And here are the sweet little ones...

No comments: