Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lake Rabun 1



I am not even sure where to begin. pause. Oh wait! I do!

Thank you Father, for an amazing weekend at the lake! For an amazing family who I love to spend time with! For amazing scenery to behold your beauty! For fun things to do and therefore endless opportunities to smile, laugh and see the people I love do the same! It was awesome!

Ok now-- memories!
 
I choose to begin with swimming. no wait, jumping in to swim. Now, I credit these fearless children jumping in to several things. When I see Will and Drew, one word, TRUST. Those boys would just fall off the dock without doubt that their Daddy would catch them. They practice this all the time from whatever they can jump from. Their amazing Daddy has proved himself to be one who is strong, able to catch them from wherever, whenever. hummm, who does that sound like? Oh yes, our Heavenly Father. We can leap into his call like these boys jump into their Daddy's arms. It was amazing to watch. My kids, just plain ole love to swim, and it was the way to get in- nothing to much spiritual there. ha! Really though, I love to see Ben's boys with him. 







L wasn't too much on the whole jumping thing, but she loved to get in, she would beg to jump in to us, but really she just wanted to get in, hold onto our thumbs and float around. Her grin was so huge and her laugh was so big. Oh I wish I could go back and do it again tomorrow. Today we all got in mom and dad, me and john, and our three kids, all the kids were literally laughing and giggling non-stop. It was an amazing moment. So joyful. So happy. I just treasure the memory of their faces, and ours, there. 

No comments: