Saturday, July 25, 2009

Monday night Special

One of my personal highlights was getting to go to prayer Monday night in G'ville. J and I have tried to figure out for years how to get there and this trip it just happened. Love the Lord's timing. I was so excited. Ek was so excited that I was so excited. It was a great combination of quiet time of prayer while the worship team was playing, corporate worship for the city- specifically for the employment situation of G'ville, and praying specifically for people with personal issues. All could participate and there was such respect for privacy for those that had needs. It was a huge blessing to be a part of and I loved seeing my brother in a leadership role there. I wish I could be there every week, sitting beside Milly, knowing the kids were all playing together, and sitting side by side trusting God as He works.

No comments: