Wednesday, July 15, 2009

9 and counting

Today is J and my 9 year wedding anniversary. We haven't really seen each other today, but he did take off Friday to celebrate and we plan to head to the beach for a night! I am so so so thankful for my J. He is kind, patient, loving, hard-working, dependable (meaning he will always be late ;) ), a really great Daddy, i could go on and on. Two things strike me today. Well 3, the first being how thankful I am for him. 2. From our wedding ceremony, from the OT when Joshua went out into the dessert and was met my an angel. And he said, 'who are you for, me our my enemies?' and the angel said, 'neither, but as commander as the army of the Lord, I have now come.' Mr. Letchford encouraged J and I to not worry about who wins in the marriage between the 2 of us, but that God wins. Good word. 3. From Ben and Milly's wedding that the biggest compliment you can give one another is that they are improving. And I can say that the J and my marriage is improving. Hallelujah. I am very thankful for my guy. He is great.

No comments: