Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Bug

Happy Day. What a joy today to celebrate the day L was born into our little family. She is truly a joy. She makes us smile and laugh everyday with her little cuteness. We all enjoyed giving her a new baby bed and baby bottle today. We took her to Chick-fil-A for lunch and let her take a nice long nap. She loved her cake. I took like 10 pictures of her with her cake and did not get her eyes once, she could not look away! We ate cake with Grady, Emma Jean and Dave. Then she opened her new baby and new bear. She went to sleep in new PJs. We ate dinner at Tumpies and enjoyed seeing Gwen there. L ate and ate, the surprise was grilled shrimp! The best part of the day way smiling at our sweet girl, singing Happy Birthday to her (which she sang along to) and giving her lots of hugs. And now looking at the pictures!







I forgot one of her funniest comments of the day! This morning I told her we were going to pick up her cake and it was a ladybug cake because she was my little bug. I said, "Are you my little bug?" and she said, "No, I your big bug!" gracious. But the rest of the day, when I retold the story, she said she was my little bug. whew. Not too quick L, not too quick.

No comments: