Friday, December 26, 2008

Unsupervised H #4

In the last few days, H has been caught... eating an ice cream sandwich under the dining room table, standing over an angel with a broken wing, coloring on the wall in my bedroom, coloring on the sheets in my bedroom, washing my bathroom with lotion and tonight, while we were finishing up supper and Ek was clearing our plates and L was coloring mostly on paper, H was missing... He was found behind the closed door of my bedroom under the bed with his feet hanging out eating candy. I mean really. Mom was trying to get information and he asked why he needed to tell her, 'because I'm your grandmother.' his reply, 'you're not my grandmother, i have a grandma, you're my mopsey.' good argument, H. Anyway, discipline, crying, hugs, apology. And I'm thinking, what am I going to do when he is a teenager? Oh yeah, that's why we are working on these things now. Pray for me.

No comments: