Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sisters

Last night Ek wanted to sleep in L's room. This morning she told me that she got up to tell L "Good night, I love you." And then she reached under the pink fence (aka a bumper pad) to rub her head. Then when she was done and went to lie down L would say loudly "Nooo!" So she would get up and rub her head again and then L would yell, "Noooo!" Awww. Not the yelling part, the sweet part. This morning when I went to get L up, she pointed at the bed and said "Emma Kate!" Awwww. So I took her downstairs to see her roomie and Ek was sitting on the couch with H while he was doing his treatment, to keep him company, yes that too, and to watch Little Bill. L sat in Ek's lap while eating Cheerios and sipping milk and watching Little Bill. sigh. I love the sweet moments.

No comments: