Monday, December 22, 2008

My mama

I'm not sure if one day we will look back and see that it was a phase or if we will look back and see that it is where it all began, but... L does not like to share me. HA! Several examples- I help in the church nursery with her class and she does not want me to hold anyone, in my lap, in my arms, anywhere. If they are crying, if they are happy, if I am handing them to their mother, not at all. So really I'm not much help there because if I hold anyone, L cries so then someone else needs to hold her. Its comical. Several weeks ago, H was upset, I was holding him, thus L was upset, its a almost daily occurrence, then I sat on the couch with him, he was comforted and sat up on my knees, L came around us, crawled onto the couch and crawled in front of H and threw herself on my chest. It was great, H didn't mind too much- thankfully, and I didn't mind at all.

No comments: