Friday, December 12, 2008

Tomorrow!


The curtain goes up tomorrow at 2 ready or not. I do think Ek is ready. I think this has been a great experience for her. She has learned important lessons including how to "smile and listen." She has been around some different people and it is always interesting to see how she adjusts. Rehersal has been a bit tiring this week, she said she almost feel asleep in Chapel at school. oops. Tonight I didn't know if she would make it through dress rehersal, they practiced the final bow twice and she was almost in tears after the first, but when it was time she hopped to it. I hope tomorrow is fun and she is gaining more and more confidence in who God has made her to be. And I hope she makes some great memories, not everyone gets to be a part of "The Nutcracker."

No comments: