Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Triple sad

I'm sorry but I am a bit disappointed tonight. sigh. L and Ek threw up all evening. L threw up in the car while we were jumping off the dead battery to go to the extended family Christmas Eve dinner. We went anyway because who knows what can cause a one time yuck. So then while we are there Ek says she doesn't feel good and falls asleep in my lap. yeah, then I was a bit worried. She arouses to open her gift and while we are opening it, she throws up all over the kitchen. We change into pjs and leave. L throws up in the car on the way home. Ek throws up again when we get into Dublin. Soooo, here I am, almost midnight and instead of last minute wrapping and tree trimming, I am staying up to get a second load of laundry going. Sick kids are always make me sad. Sick kids on Christmas Eve, double sad, maybe triple. L won't have on her matching pjs to her new Bitty Baby in the morning. That is unless I get them in the dryer before 6... I hope we are done throwing up.

No comments: