Sunday, December 6, 2009

Parties

J and I did some good partying this weekend. We had his office party Friday night and our church leadership Saturday night. We had wonderful food and wonderful fellowship. Friday night we did the same gift exchange that we do every year and every year it proves to be so much fun. We laughed and laughed. I had a bit of trouble wrapping my singing penguin for the exchange. My first attempt had to be immediately unwrapped. My second attempt had the help of H's boot box and it had the shape of a house. So I completely got carried away and used all colors of ribbons to turn it into a house including a chimney with a silver ribbon to be smoke. Really, K? Really. And it was the fourth present choose out of 29 with my other present being the second. silly me. I am so grateful that J has a amazing group of people to work with that genuinely seem to enjoy being together and I know their patients receive that kindness and joy that they share. Saturday night while all the championship football games were going on, we enjoyed time with dear friends from church. It was really nice to have some time out with J.

No comments: