Wednesday, December 23, 2009

C parties

We ended our last day of school before Christmas with Christmas parties. I began with H's party. We finally delivered our star crayons that had turned my kitchen into a crayon factory for several days.
H was pretty cozy to me, in other words, wouldn't let me leave his side. When I got there he showed me which chair to bring over to sit next him at his little table. He wouldn't even let me help fix plates. So I sat and learned more about his little friends, the 2 little girls that sit at his table want to be a cowgirl and a super hero when they grow up. His a bit more practical, he still wants to be a dentist and live in Dublin. No objections here. I had a wonderful time with H. Then we were off to Ek's class.
I was a bit sad that they do not have a teacher that was at the party since was had a sub for the last 12 weeks. sigh. But so so grateful that their are amazing mothers in her class that love our kids and gave them a great morning. I love this picture of Ek, she seems so comforable around her sweet friends at school. It was so nice to party with the kids and so nice to get them home.

No comments: