Friday, January 30, 2009

Together is better

I am grateful today most of all that I could be with my kids and they could be together. There are some circumstances in people's lives very close to me that have reminded me that all else will fade away, only love will remain. I am so grateful to get to spend the day today with people that I love. my kids, my husband, my family through the phone, my friends, my God. The trials of today are quite challenging, but facing them with the people I love makes them a whole lot better. And the hope that one day all the trials will be gone forever, we will all stand healed and whole together makes it a whole whole lot better.
H said it well on the way home. "mommy, L is my favorite." me, "oh me too H, and you and Ek and Daddy and ..." h, "me, too, mommy, I love all our family." God has blessed us tremedously with awesome people to walk this earth with.

No comments: