Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just for a laugh

I am not quite sure why this picture keeps making me laugh... but it does. Friday the kids got toys with their rare treat of a kids meal of cheeseburgers and apples from Burger King. I let them play with their new toys on the way home. The girls got dolls and after 10 minutes of playing this is what they looked like.I guess it makes me laugh because it describes my girls a bit, Ek is calm and neat and composed, L is a bit of a live wire, loud and very busy. LOL! I love them both and think I appreciate their differences so much because I have both of them. Ek just stroked her hair and looked her over so closely and we talked about how much Ek likes skirts just like her doll's. L, humm, I'm not sure what L did to hers.

H on the other hand got a monster truck. Well that's a no brainer winner, right? No way they could mess that one up right? I mean dolls for the girls and trucks, no monster trucks for the boys! Wa-Hoo!... wrong. H's was PINK! He was so disappointed. He kept saying, but mommy, its pink, my monster truck is pink, pink isn't my favorite color." What could I do?

Yep that's right, get the paints out. And after it dried red, we painted it blue, just to be sure.

No comments: