Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How does this happen?







From her first mommy-and-me dance class 4 years ago to being in the Nutcracker one month ago seems like such a blur. She is growing into such a wonderful young girl, smart, funny, talented, kind and beautiful. What in the world will 4 more years bring?


J spoke yesterday with a dear friend from Texas who knew the baby Ek and loved her so well. Now L is that size! I think so often about what Ek was doing when she was L's age, I just can't help it. Where were we living? What was she into? I love to remember, so I guess that's why I keep doing this blog, maybe one day I'll be able to look back to the exact day and read a story... that will be fun! And I really want to see God's work in our lives as well. That will be great. So, I keep writing, and thinking about these fun pictures. I wonder if my second tiny little ballerina will still be dancing in 4 years...

No comments: